Kidnappers of mother and Son, Demand Ransom of 5million Naira For Their Release

A ransom of 5 million naira is required to secure the release of Mrs.Hope Ogheneovo Dolor and her son Bryan Omena Dolor who were both kidnapped on September 12th 2022 in Sapele delta state Nigeria , a family source confirmed.
Recall that Mrs.Hope Ogheneovo Dolor and her son were kidnapped and taken away in a car at about 9pm on Monday September 12th 2022 by some fierce-looking men.
An eyewitness who spoke on condition of anonymity disclosed that Mrs.Hope Ogheneovo Dolor and her son were abducted on their way from her business outlet at night when all of a sudden a car parked right in their front and whisked them away.
According to the eye-witness account, the car with its occupants had earlier been parked at a waiting spot lurking in the dark while they patiently await mother and son to move closer to the bus-stop to pick a cab.
It was said that the woman and her son were usually picked up at the close of business activities by a private car whose services were unavoidably unavailable on September 12th 2022 leading to their eventual kidnapping by fierce-looking men.
Meanwhile, a family source close to her husband Peter Eseoghene Dolor hinted that it took 24 hours for the family to be communicated and informed on the abduction of mother and son .
According to the close family source, a ransom of 5 million naira was demanded by the kidnappers immediately communications were established with a stern warning that security operatives were not to be alerted of the operations of the kidnappers.
Meanwhile, at the time of this report Mrs.Hope Ogheneovo Dolor and her son were said to be spending the 10th day in captivity with the kidnappers as the family made franctic efforts to raise the needed 5 million naira ransom to secure their release.