Mario Balotelli will not be leaving Nice during the January transfer window, the French club’s president has told Nice Matin. Balotelli last week told Italian media he would happily return to Manchester City “for free” while adding he had been in contact with two other former
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli hit out at his detractors in an angry video published on his Instagram account late on Tuesday, telling them: “Shut up!” Speaking directly to camera in the short clip, he says: “Do you know me? Did you ever talk to me, personally? Do you know what I’ve been through in my […]