Adama J Adama, MD/CEO of Farm4Me, has launched a platform for farmers who are seeking loans to grow their agrobusiness.
Adama who unveiled this new platform as, www.viablex.com said it will create job for millions of Nigerians.
Adding that the platform was created to change the face of agrobusiness in Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Buhari’s agric revolution to create 5m jobs, inject $10bn into economy – Minister
Speaking on why www.viablex.com was floated, Adama, a native of Benue State said farmer can easily obtain loan and sell their produce without stress on the platform.
According to him, ViableX affords farmers the chance to purchase commodities and store online pending when prices are high so they could sell and make profits.
“Our aim is to raise one million commodity trading millionaires in Nigeria,” he asserted.
According to him, Viable X helps famers to profit greatly from agriculture in Nigeria.
These are some of the things one can do on ViableX.
• Invest in commodity export orders from international buyers and earn 50% profit in 3 months time.
• Request for loan and receive it instantly in your bank account.
• Buy Commodities and Store Online. When the price is high, sell and make profits.
• Sell your Commodities any time and Receive Credit Alert instantly.
• Sell your farm produce online directly to Off Takers (Buyers) at good prices in the Marketplace.
• List your Contract Farming Company on Viable X. Food processors and commodity exporters will contract you to farm for them.
To become a member and enjoy all the juicy benefits attached, simple sign up by on our website www.viablex.com.
Viable X Agribusiness Limited is incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). We are also licensed by National Export Promotion Council (NEPC).
“Your investment is secured. It is backed by physical commodities with good liquidity. No matter what happens, your investment capital is refundable.
“We can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07000230230.