The International Monetary Fund IMF in partner with the World Bank, and although they are two separate entities, their interests are aligned, and they were created together. While the IMF provides only shorter-term loans that are funded by member quotas, the World Bank focuses on long-term economic solutions and the reduction of poverty and is funded by both member contributions and bonds.
The International Monetary Fund in partnership with the World Bank Organization have flagged off the economic empowerment program called “IMF vs WORLD BANK INVESTOPEDIA” for Africa.
This program is geared towards reducing poverty, increasing living standard, increased creativity and entrepreneurial skills.
Application into this empowerment program is online based and only through this page.
IMF and World Bank Economic Empowerment program for Africans
DATE: 1.October – 30th. November, 2017
- Applicants into this program must be living in AFRICA
- Must desirous to be an entrepreneur.
- Must be willing and ready to work with our international business/entrepreneur coaches to ensure better return on investment on the part of the beneficiaries
How To Apply:
- All application must be done online
- Application to this program MUST be started and completed on this portal.
- Use the application link provided on this Website to start your application free of charge.
- Start Application for financial start up aid