THE African Development Bank (AfDB) and Bank of Industry (BoI), have entered into partnership to help micro entrepreneurs and unemployed youths in the Nigeria to easily access the N250 billion Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme, GEEP, Funds.
Under the partnership, Diamond Bank will provide the platform and customer base to disburse the fund which is open to beneficiaries nationwide, comprising market women, youths, artisans and farmers. The loan size ranges from N100,000 to N1,000,000 on zero percent interest rate.
“The loan is affordable at no interest. So, basically, the extra money you see is the administration fee of five per cent. That means if you take a loan of N100,000, at the end of six months, you will be paying N105, 000 at a weekly repayment,” she added
ELIGIBILITY FOR LOAN APPLICATION
- Must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria
- Must have a Valid means of Identification
- Must be aged 18-60years
- Must have a unique Bank Verification Number (BVN)
NOTE: Application is free of charge. DO NOT GIVE ANYBODY MONEY, JUST APPLY HERE
HOW TO APPLY
- No multiple application is required.
- All application must be online on this platform.
- Start Loan Application online using the Application Link provided on this page.